• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Tissot Tissonic

Evening everyone

i haven’t been active for a while but was hoping someone could advise re my Tissot Tissonic. 
I realise these are not expensive watches but to me it was the first watch I bought using my first wage. 
i bought it from watches of Switzerland in Southampton. 
First issue it hasn’t been worn in a while so will need a service. What sort of ball park cost is this?

it’s a dated model, stainless steel and it’s missing its bezel. Are these replaceable/obtainable?

Thanks in advance

Russ

You will struggle to find a bezel, but buying a dead watch on eBay is probably the only way to find one.  I have a Tudor that is missing the bezel and I ordered some 316L stainless (906L wasn't available) and I am going to try and turn my own design.

www.electric-watches.co.uk is probably the best place in the world to look after the service.

3 hours ago, scottswatches said:

You will struggle to find a bezel, but buying a dead watch on eBay is probably the only way to find one.  I have a Tudor that is missing the bezel and I ordered some 316L stainless (906L wasn't available) and I am going to try and turn my own design.

www.electric-watches.co.uk is probably the best place in the world to look after the service.

Thank you, yes I’m tracking a few watches. Looks like it could end up as an expensive watch!!

9 hours ago, Tdz840 said:

Thank you, yes I’m tracking a few watches. Looks like it could end up as an expensive watch!!

Every one we love, ends up expensive. 

Nothing ticks forever and we keep them ticking, sometimes it costs more than they are worth or more than we can give them.. those are the ones that end up "waiting".