• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Armageddon watch? (Only 2, part 3)

Have I annoyed you enough yet? Lol don't answer @BondandBigM! Lol I already know yours.

Okay @AVO, this one's for you. Hope you like the options better.

Only 2 brands exist, only one watch allowed for each person left alive, what do you choose...?

Christopher Ward or Longines, what watch specifically and why?

For me... Christopher Ward C60 Trident GMT, blue dial!

I don't want too complicated, so a simple movement is preferred. That way I can service it myself. Dual time zones isn't exactly important, but I do like added functions so I just chose the least complicated of them.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JayDeep said:

Better, for sure, but I would have preferred Cartier vs Ulysse Nardin. :)

Well, CW for sure, but I would like to wait until the C63 Sealander Elite appears in blue on a Ti bracelet.

32 minutes ago, JayDeep said:

Have I annoyed you enough yet? Lol don't answer @BondandBigM! Lol I already know yours.

Only 2 brands exist, only one watch allowed for each person left alive, what do you choose...?

Christopher Ward or Longines, what watch specifically and why?

For me... Christopher Ward C60 Trident GMT, blue dial!

This one is a no brainer. Do you really need an explanation ?? 

:biggrin:

Longines-HydroConquest-Automatic-Mens-Wa

As for CW..... do you have DFS stores over there

:laughing2dw: :laughing2dw:

• Like 1

Easy one for me too on this - Longines (I’ve posted about them three times in the last few days so keen to point out I’m not getting paid per post I mention them!!)

There are some CW I don’t mind the look of but, I don’t know, I just don’t feel the draw myself. 

• Like 1

Happy with either, both because I like both brands very much, and because I'm mourning the loss of everyone I know for the third time in as many days.

Damn you @JayDeep, stop destroying the world and everything in it just as the sun has finally come out!!!

• Haha 3
  • Agree 1

Longines. 

When the aftermath of whatever has happened that provided me with a (probably looted) watch.. I will be old and gray. 

People will gather around the village to hear my story of how I survived by knowing the exact time of sunset and sunrise. If I point to my wrist and say "Christopher Ward".. by 3 generations people in my village might think this was the name of their messiah. If I say "Longines" they just might think it took quite a few years before the sad old gray haired mumbling looter died.

• Haha 1