• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Invicta incoming!

Hi all

I quite liked these 1953 Invictas from the first time I saw one (Last year I think), Love how it doesn't have the wings and just says Invicta as the old Swiss ones did :notworthy:

Anyhow, I sent payment this morn and hopefully will receive it this coming week :thumbsup:

It has the Seiko NH-35 movement within and comes with the original bracele, It had a slightly domed AR Sapphire crystal fitted (Although it doesn't seem very anti reflective in the pics!!), It was new in december last year :yes:

w8NH6kn.jpg 0pp5lpu.jpg

Cheers, John :)

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

That's really nice, not in the typical Invicta flamboyant over the top style. Not usually too keen on the vintage inspired diver look but I do like that one. Looks class and the NATO really suits it. 

• Thanks 1

On 05/06/2021 at 11:39, johnbaz said:

Hi all

I quite liked these 1953 Invictas from the first time I saw one (Last year I think), Love how it doesn't have the wings and just says Invicta as the old Swiss ones did :notworthy:

Anyhow, I sent payment this morn and hopefully will receive it this coming week :thumbsup:

It has the Seiko NH-35 movement within and comes with the original bracele, It had a slightly domed AR Sapphire crystal fitted (Although it doesn't seem very anti reflective in the pics!!), It was new in december last year :yes:

w8NH6kn.jpg 0pp5lpu.jpg

I, partly inspired by your post, have just won the black and red bezel version of the same.

Does that make me Robin?

Screenshot_20210607-171827_eBay.thumb.jpg.12d8d302467df71420654a805e97378e.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Bricey said:

I, partly inspired by your post, have just won the black and red bezel version of the same.

Does that make me Robin?

Screenshot_20210607-171827_eBay.thumb.jpg.12d8d302467df71420654a805e97378e.jpg

Hee hee!!

It's a beauty!! :yahoo:

John :thumbsup:

• Agree 1

On 05/06/2021 at 11:39, johnbaz said:

Hi all

w8NH6kn.jpg 0pp5lpu.jpg

Very nice.

• Thanks 1