• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Sunday Newbs. Post 1990.

What a great thread... There are just too many wonderful images of good watches here for me to go through and respond to everyone.:thumbsup:

I must just thank @Graham60 for including that humble Kahuna surfer style watch on the thread. That particular series of Kahuna watches was pretty good and Kahuna was one of the brands that actually got me into being interested in watches - I still have a rather nice, then inexpensive, Kahuna chronograph I bought new which came on a substantial leather cuff strap. :)

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

Rinsed the 8 month old burger bits off the Briston and back to a current favourite to see out the day. 

20210606_151812.thumb.jpg.0e6f125e032255e0dd40abbed6083df0.jpg

It was cheap, and without hacking I'd need to make notes to test accuracy to the second, but having owned it for over a month its still in the right minute which is pretty decent for £100 auto imo.

• Like 7

Was a bit reluctant to take the bracelet of this watch as it matches the watch being all ip plated black. But I have taken it off and I am trying it on a nato for a bit. Doubt it will last long on it though but we will see.

2021-06-06_06-33-14

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Rotundus said:

Up to 7 now...

Ttt1

this since finishing work, finally put the spinnaker in the box.

Ttt

hope you had a good weekend ... Mine starts here, briefly :drinks:

That's a fine box.

But what's in the little brown box and what do you keep behind doors 1 and 2, and what needed to be labelled "PINK" :laughing2dw:?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bricey said:

That's a fine box.

But what's in the little brown box and what do you keep behind doors 1 and 2, and what needed to be labelled "PINK" :laughing2dw:?

Cufflinks, 2 boxes of cufflinks. The pointy things are collar stays for shirt collars. :thumbsup:

Edited by Rotundus
  • Thanks 1