UK Watch Forum banner

The world's gone to **** (part 4)

386 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  midnitemo 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Only two brands of watches left in the world. They cost nothing, but only one is allowed per person by the new reigning world government. All current models are still available, but only while supplies last. What specific watch do you choose?

Tissot vs Bulova?

I already choose and it's the Bulova Oceanographer for me! Don't really care which color, but prefer the blue or green.

#3 ·
I will go for the Oceanographer also. Only because its on my list of wants! Plus I am quite fond of Bulova already owning one which I really enjoy. Not got round to owning a Tissot yet although I have come close. I really wanted a Seastar when I begun my horological journey! Still would have one, but just not quite as high up on the list as the Oceanographer.

#6 ·
I had to return an oceanographer recently after a new watch arrived with hands out by five minutes. By chance I was later offered another in PX, so hopefully that is better. I'll be able to confirm tomorrow hopefully

Reactions: JayDeep
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.