• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

WRUW Wed 9th

I'm not big on Chrono's, not generally a fan of mesh, prefer watch brands to fashion brands, but this was a gift from my wife and I do rather like it despite it touching so many markers I generally avoid.

16232173205564320064218984260546.thumb.jpg.49379b322d83f108dff9e526ee70c125.jpg

• Like 10

I have made another super solid Canvas strap that I am planning to use into sea water, so the Canvas strap is 100% waterproof. This material is from an old US Military Canvas I got from a Vietnam War US M151 MUTT Jeep hood. The old Canvas is not very soft at all, but super thick and very solid, it took me 5-6 hours for the stitching and killed my fingers and a lot of needles.... LoL...

I was not sure about using a 2mm grey colour Kevlar thread for the stitching, but I think the grey thread matches quite OK with the green Canvas colour :)  

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

The bracelet on this is superb for warm summer days like today, especially if it’s a bit humid in the morning. Five position ratchet, open it up a notch, swill it under the cold tap, and away you go.

EE7D431C-8AA4-40DC-A5EF-81C1C05B733C.thumb.jpeg.f9b5f87663f4628d909f240152514b97.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1