• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Advice Sought - How Green Is This Strap?

Hi Jamie ... I am trying to find some alternative straps to try on my recently acquired Orient Mako which has a dark green dial & bezel (see thread HERE)
I wondered how dark the green is on your Perlon Forest Green strap? - Army green / khaki is too light, but do you think the Forest green is darker than those?
Thanks ... Paul

Hi @PaulBoy,

Awesome watch! - i was pretty sure i had a customer with this combination already, have just been searching through my photo archive but sadly i cannot find it!

It's a dark green, very similar to "forest green" on most Pantone charts. I can forward you a higher resolution image in different lighting if it helps? The only issue, i think your Orient Mako has 20mm lugs? Unfortunately, i'm all out of 20mm in this colour with a fairly long wait on the incoming replacements. If i'm wrong and it has 22mm lugs, then i have plenty in that size.

Hope this helps?

Have a great weekend.

Best regards,

Jamie

Lunar Watch Straps

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Jamie - Lunar Watch Straps said:

Hi @PaulBoy,

Awesome watch! - i was pretty sure i had a customer with this combination already, have just been searching through my photo archive but sadly i cannot find it!

It's a dark green, very similar to "forest green" on most Pantone charts. I can forward you a higher resolution image in different lighting if it helps? The only issue, i think your Orient Mako has 20mm lugs? Unfortunately, i'm all out of 20mm in this colour with a fairly long wait on the incoming replacements. If i'm wrong and it has 22mm lugs, then i have plenty in that size.

Hope this helps?

Have a great weekend.

Best regards,

Jamie

Lunar Watch Straps

Hi Jamie ... Thanks for that, it is an awesome watch for the price they sell for (even better when you pick up a mint one here!) - It is 22mm (I just double checked!) so I will get straight on the Lunar site & get one ordered (all done!) ... Paul :thumbsup:

Edited by PaulBoy
Update
  • Like 1