• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Saturday 12th June ... Wrist adornments !

28 minutes ago, mach 0.0013137 said:

Obviously not in the same league as the Omega Dynamic above  but inspired by our man in Devon I`m starting the day with these...

NEWMARK 6BB CHRONOGRAPH (SEIKO cal. VK64 quartz. Meca Quartz)

&

PULSAR PJN29-X91 (cal.V675-X063)

18233681_NEWMARK--PULSAR-DSC_0107.thumb.gif.9300c8d624b8bbfa7eb4c34740c7f54e.gif

:biggrin:

I just adore these :inlove:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Bricey said:

Did you (as I have done in the past) end up taking an 'arty angled photo' because any photo where you see the date without being dead square on just makes it feel like the magnifier ruins the shot?

No nothing to do with the magnifier but my utter contempt for it has no bounds!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

As I'm pottering in the garden and doing chores, I grabbed one of my work day watches, a pre-owned Seiko 5 from 1991.

I ended up (unintentionally) buying 2 of these the same, in lots on the bay - one a bit battered (this one) but with everything - box and papers and receipt etc.  Another one in pristine un-worn condition, but with no history (that one cost much less too - and in my defence, the photo was so bad, I thought it was a different colour variant).  This one gets worn for everyday, although it isn't quite as battered in wear as it looks.  Photo not taken today - I do have the day/date correct - I do have some standards.

SS_Seiko5_sm.jpg

• Like 15
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, martinzx said:

Mike there are amazing!! Very Very nice! :thumbs_up:
I am not in that league! Here are some of my buzzers that I tied a couple of weeks ago. :)

20210612_112925.jpg

Some nice buzzers there ! :) I used to fish Bewl Water when I lived in Kent and it never used to cease to amaze me that in that massive water a trout would find the smallest of buzzers for a take. In fact, my best brace of fish ever, were taken in the height of summer on the smallest of buzzers after flogging myself to death all day trying every conceivable lure and fly I could. Then, the tiniest of buzzers fished in the surface film took a couple of beauties in quick succession. Fly-fishing can be weird at the best of times.:biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, artistmike said:

Some nice buzzers there ! :) I used to fish Bewl Water when I lived in Kent and it never used to cease to amaze me that in that massive water a trout would find the smallest of buzzers for a take. In fact, my best brace of fish ever, were taken in the height of summer on the smallest of buzzers after flogging myself to death all day trying every conceivable lure and fly I could. Then, the tiniest of buzzers fished in the surface film took a couple of beauties in quick succession. Fly-fishing can be weird at the best of times.:biggrin:

Never fished Bewl, but heard great thing about it, have had savage takes at Rutland. I miss the UK reservoir fishing! Hopefully I will get some done before the years out. Tight lines!