• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

No room at the Inn!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two wooden watch boxes (6 cushions each), one Wolf watch roll (three spaces) and a pair of Wolf winders. 

17 spaces on all, and I have fifteen watches. Getting tight.

However, as I am aspiring to be at the sixth age of WISery, watches will now be coming in only as and when good things come up on the used market. (blue moon occurrences), it may well be a year or two before I need another box.

As you may have gathered, nothing I currently have will be sold.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

up to 7 watches currently , but a couple of them will probably go in the coming months before another purchase is considered.

thus plenty of room in the 12 upper tray of me box as yet ; the lower teir has only a few straps, spring-bars and other such horological detritus.

heaven forefend should some mad noobie buying spree occur i could always relocate some of the cufflinks.

Ttt1

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rotundus said:

up to 7 watches currently , but a couple of them will probably go in the coming months before another purchase is considered.

thus plenty of room in the 12 upper tray of me box as yet ; the lower teir has only a few straps, spring-bars and other such horological detritus.

heaven forefend should some mad noobie buying spree occur i could always relocate some of the cufflinks.

Ttt1

I’ve had an exceptionally lucky year, thanks to a big birthday I’ve only bought 3 of the watches myself.

Next year will be very different!

Edited by Bow
  • Sad 1

Just now, scottswatches said:

I've been to that museum - the lighting makes the floor look wobbly!

:thumbsup:

Even more so now, they have introduced holograms & all sorts of visual effects.

Will never tire of visiting, quite happily live there.

:biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WRENCH said:

1910419850fc9d918b28252c677719c7.jpg

That looks too big for her wrist imho.

Two 6 watch winders and two 6 cushion boxes.

20210612_172127.thumb.jpg.21bc7091b2b3fcf2bc50c8907aa1d1da.jpg

Still looks like there is spaces, but with one on my wrist, the Eterna at Eterna for an Eterna-ty, and 3 incoming, I'm going to be one over (if I ignore the couple of old odds and ends chucked in a box in a cupboard.

20210612_172108.thumb.jpg.6cdc9edc899594d1f62bcfa57a28eb65.jpg

20210612_172112.thumb.jpg.14241c4bcdfe2f66856032c7bc037feb.jpg

20210612_172148.thumb.jpg.938404f0e645b960967a30cdc056b161.jpg

20210612_172152.thumb.jpg.34635714b998b8145ceea2233ac83eae.jpg

• Like 2

I have 13 twelve slot cases, 4 six lot boxes, a winder that holds 10 pieces & a box that contains another dozen that I rarely wear. 

I am having made a wooden case that will hold about 60 watches. Scheduled to arrive on Monday June 14.

• Like 1

I ordered a couple of Benson 8 space boxes recently, I will give a review when they arrive

Currently have a battered old Panerai 8 space box which is quite good for larger watches as it has good separation between slots and an 8 space Glycine wooden box. I think I bought the Glycine box off Neil at Chronomaster 

1 hour ago, Roarry said:

I have 13 twelve slot cases, 4 six lot boxes, a winder that holds 10 pieces & a box that contains another dozen that I rarely wear. 

I am having made a wooden case that will hold about 60 watches. Scheduled to arrive on Monday June 14.

<computes data>

<checks result>

Jebus! That's a lot of watches!

• Haha 1