• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Octagonal shaped watch men’s

I am looking for an octagonal bezel shaped watch that I can purchase for a reasonable price <£400 in full working order and good visual condition if you have anything suitable can you please advise Thanks in advance Pete

2 hours ago, Roodie said:

I am looking for an octagonal bezel shaped watch that I can purchase for a reasonable price <£400 in full working order and good visual condition if you have anything suitable can you please advise Thanks in advance Pete

VIctorinox.

61i-bP9S1kL._AC_UX679_.jpg

good deals to be had if you shop around. TKmaxx has them sub £200. If you hang around and make 50 meaningful posts, you can then advertise in the forum wanted section. :)

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, JayDeep said:

What about that Italian brand whose watches look like large construction nuts? Eriddibi or something odd like that. I'm personally not at all a fan, but I think they're either hexagonal or octagonal.

https://en.erredibiwatches.com/bolt

Oooo.. those are very unusual.. me likey cool shiny things! Too bad they are way out my price range. The earlier design is very nice. Chunky!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AVO said:

They all appear to be hexagonal. Ugly monsters, aren’t they?

To me yes, but I know there are some that just love them. No shade on then for that. I like the chunky aspect of them, just not at all the dial execution. Looks like an afterthought and that they just threw in some cheap junk from AliExpress to fill it up. Plus their hands choice doesn't fit the watch at all either. Really a terribly designed watch almost all the way through, but I do dig the case construction a lot.