• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Modern watch similar to this one

I saw it here today and this is just a perfect watch design  for me. It's just beautiful.

20191203_093753.jpg 

Does anyone know modern watch looking like this one. Max 39 mm, mechanical movement, sapphire, the same design of applied indices and numbers, no date, light dial. Any suggestions welcomed:)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Marcin said:

I saw it here today and this is just a perfect watch design  for me. It's just beautiful.

20191203_093753.jpg 

Does anyone know modern watch looking like this one. Max 39 mm, mechanical movement, sapphire, the same design of applied indices and numbers, no date, light dial. Any suggestions welcomed:)

This is close in looks, and comes in at 39mm

2-112-02-0010_1.jpg

Not sure if the budget might be a little higher than the OP though.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Thank you all for some great suggestions. The seamaster 1948 is very nice, but over my budget. 

Some suggested watches are very nice but not exactly what I want. I would like indicices and numbers like in the first watch, all applied, not painted. And no date.

The best thing is that I already have a watch like this, but it's vintage and fragile. At the moment it's having a loose crystal fixed. That's why I would like something modern, with sapphire and decent waterproofness.

This is just my perfect watch design. If you can think of any other models like this post them please.

2021-06-13_08-05-58

• Like 1

Not as simple as the others with a date and a minute track, and 40mm, but applied indices with Arabic 12, 6 and 9 (no 3 due to date window)

https://www.creationwatches.com/products/hamilton-watches-250/hamilton-jazzmaster-viewmatic-automatic-h32515555-mens-watch-3893.html

H32515555_LRG.jpg

Not as classically plain, but some of the requested specs

https://www.00watches.com/watch-eterna-soleure-automatic-8310-41-13-1185.html

A bit bigger, all the numbers, but classical styling

https://uhren-miquel.com/Eterna-Soleure-Automatic/FM10134

not in production anymore but still attainable....wish i'd bought one when i was considering it C 5 595 Christopher Ward , not quite the perfect spec but in the same ball park and would be a reasonable price used

c ward 595.jpg

16 hours ago, Marcin said:

That's why I would like something modern, with sapphire and decent waterproofness.

If you're prepared to play the waiting game, something vintage in good order will come along, and don't let "waterproofness" be the be all and end all of the decision. I've worn watches in very hostile environments with zero rating, and none have come to any harm. Plus old quality manual wind movements are anything from fragile. Spending a bit of time researching will pay dividends. Anything I have with A.Schild movements are reliable and accurate, and the fact that some date from the 1950's speaks well of their quality and long term durability. They'll see me out. :(