• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Been interested in watches since i was very young now at 57yrs old I still enjoy buying and selling watches nothing to expensive , i"ve owned some nice Tag heuer chronograph automatics, , Oris Aquis and a williams chronograph, several older swiss made Invictas, currently I own a 40mm Tag heuer formula 1 alarm quartz , Longines 43mm Hydroconquest black ceramic bezel automatic , Steinhart ocean 44 ceramic bezel , Steinhart ocean one black ceramic bezel 42mm ,  vintage Seiko kinetic pepsi dial , vintage 1940s Elgin mechanical , vintage 1970s Bulova automatic leather strap and my beater watch a Invicta chronograph quartz 47mm been very dependable for last 10yrs , just a working mans watch collection nothing to nice not to wear... thank you for having me in to your forum.... I will upload photos of some my past and current watches soon