• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Only 300 to spend

I’m trying to exercise self control and go a little more quality over quantity but this is pretty nice.

1086DD37-00A3-4777-851B-12A00D2BCFA4.jpeg

Have this on order though so I suppose this!88443C30-D404-4BDF-B259-ABF2C7DEC230.thumb.jpeg.8cdfa7a6acad0389abee3c0fa31984dd.jpeg

Edited by Bow
  • Like 1
  • Agree 3

6 hours ago, JayDeep said:

What would you get?

(No saving, investing, etc... Choose a watch!)

For me, Nethuns Scuba 500 DUAL-TIME

p5e3918e45dfaa.jpg

Ok but would i have to include the cost of changing the stubby hour hand within the $300 budget?

• Haha 1

Just now, PaulBoy said:

$299 gets you a new one of these (possibly my fav "budget" chrono?)

bulova lunar pilot black

i bought one last month , didn't quite get in budget , cheapest advertised when i was looking was £329

i got a little more off than that but not sub £300 unfortunately

Edited by midnitemo
spelling
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, midnitemo said:

i bought one last month , didn't quite get in budget , cheapest advertised when i was looking was £329

$299 was half price in a sale at the big shop in NY! - £329 this side of the pond is a bargain! :thumbs_up:

• Thanks 1

got of to a rocky start but FCW provided some good old fashioned customer service , free return postage(insured) and a very quick turnaround , back in less than 10 days...the fault was that the second hand was not perfectly centered....see pic....tried to ignore it but i couldn't!.....ocd perhaps?

Bulova on pad.JPG

Bulova Lunar Pilot 2021.JPG

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

42 minutes ago, WickerBill said:

Agreed. Visodate on the Milanese loop is insane value for money….it was one of my ‘starter’ watches, and the only one I regret selling 

Yep cracking value for money