• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

WRUW Wednesday 16/06/21

3 hours ago, Bricey said:

You'll not know how many steps you've made today now!

Everyday is a school day, I will never tire of your posts sir.

:notworthy:

Either you or Bob having a problem with counting. :laughing2dw:

Bob is illiterate, be like Bob :crazy5vh:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, nursegladys said:

Bob is illiterate, be like Bob :crazy5vh:

Surely he's suffering Dyscalculia, I mean I'd guess he can't read or write either, but my issue was him not being able to count to 3.

41 minutes ago, midnitemo said:

Off out for the day on a jolly

20210616_132616.jpg

Need a handkerchief imho too.

And a man who can afford Ray Bans and a Rolex should have a better quality pocket knife.

3 minutes ago, Bricey said:

Surely he's suffering Dyscalculia, I mean I'd guess he can't read or write either, but my issue was him not being able to count to 3.

Let's paws for thought :whistle: you are under the misapprehension that he wanted to count; but why should he, since you are his man servant, therefore, YOU got it wrong :ooops:

• Haha 1

Just now, Bricey said:

Need a handkerchief imho too.

And a man who can afford Ray Bans and a Rolex should have a better quality pocket knife.

Opinel is a very good Knife for less than a tenner , it's usually a Normark or a Victorinox Spartan but today it was an opinel........i have a knife in just about every coat pocket(was a boy scout...lol)

Just now, Perlative Cernometer said:

Opinel's not technically a legal carry is it?

Shame, I've even left the house this morning!

it is if you take the locking sleeve off(or glue it in the open position, no7 and below have the legal size blades

• Like 1

Some gorgeous wrist wear today gentlemen.  I can't join in, as I never quite got to putting one on today.  Bad girl.

But the winner hands down is Bob - he looks like a cat who really knows where his sh!t is at - even if he can't count.  All they need to know is: one, more than one, ooh lots!  Give Bob a tickle from me, I could do with a kitty cuddle just now.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, chas g said:

Never quite got the Bell and Ross round peg in square hole design but it has a sort of military charm about it.

Based on this....

shr_1628.jpg

I love wearing my B&R when I'm behind the controls.:thumbsup: