UK Watch Forum banner

New Memb3r

741 views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Grailmaster 
G
#1 ·
Hi guys,

Was not sure if this is the rigth place to post, admin please remove if not allowed! Thank you for accepting me!

I'm a 26 year old watch enthusiast who lives in London! I'm original from Belgium but have been living in the UK for 8 years. I currently own watches from Omega,Breitling,Rado,seiko and Orient but im not an watch expert! Looking forward to gain more experience about watches.(main reason to join this forum).

Thank you

Best regards

G
#7 ·
Thank you❤

Mmmm. Belgium, lovely chocolate and beer. A very warm welcome to you.
Atleast we have something, if we are lucky maybe we win the euros to this year aswell. If so beer and chocolate on me

Finally done things we definitely have the same taste for! Lol

Welcome indeed. Sounds like you've got a great collection going already. All respectable brands, heritage brands, and quality brands. What else are you looking for?
Thank you! My grail is Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Perpetual Calendar but its out of my range for now! Next on my list will probably be Grand Seiko Sbga231g. Problem is that my wife keep complaining. Hahahahah

#5 ·
Mmmm . . . Moules, frites + Trappist beer.

Welcome Sir.

Reactions: chas g and JayDeep
#6 ·
Mmmm . . . Moules, frites + Trappist beer.

Welcome Sir.
Finally done things we definitely have the same taste for! Lol

Hi guys,

Was not sure if this is the rigth place to post, admin please remove if not allowed! Thank you for accepting me!

I'm a 26 year old watch enthusiast who lives in London! I'm original from Belgium but have been living in the UK for 8 years. I currently own watches from Omega,Breitling,Rado,seiko and Orient but im not an watch expert! Looking forward to gain more experience about watches.(main reason to join this forum).

Thank you

Best regards
Welcome indeed. Sounds like you've got a great collection going already. All respectable brands, heritage brands, and quality brands. What else are you looking for?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.