• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

WatchGecko- Straps

Since finding my way back here, I have bought several straps from CheapestNatoStraps (CNS) in Sweden - Value for money is excellent - If you want to check the quality for yourself first, drop me a pm with details of what sort of strap you are after & I'm sure I have one I can let go for whatever I paid for it - You will also find other threads in this forum about CNS ...
Forum sponsor Lunar Watch Straps have (at present) a small range of straps, but again I can vouch for their quality & the boss there (Jamie) is very helpful if you contact him, or ask something here - You will see in their sub-forum that we get 10% off as forum members (as long as item you plan to buy isn't already on sale) ...
HTH ... Paul

1 hour ago, PaulBoy said:

Since finding my way back here, I have bought several straps from CheapestNatoStraps (CNS) in Sweden - Value for money is excellent - If you want to check the quality for yourself first, drop me a pm with details of what sort of strap you are after & I'm sure I have one I can let go for whatever I paid for it - You will also find other threads in this forum about CNS ...
Forum sponsor Lunar Watch Straps have (at present) a small range of straps, but again I can vouch for their quality & the boss there (Jamie) is very helpful if you contact him, or ask something here - You will see in their sub-forum that we get 10% off as forum members (as long as item you plan to buy isn't already on sale) ...
HTH ... Paul

Lunar have a great deal on this week, buy 1 and 75% off the second strap.

19 hours ago, Roxyben said:

I have bought quite a few straps from here. https://www.natostrapstore.com/ All have been very good quality. Often pick up bits and bobs on ebay also.

Thanks for the information. Doesnt look like they are UK based?! I have a big issue called waiting:) 

3 hours ago, PaulBoy said:

HTH ... Paul

Oh thats amazing, thank you! Im looking for a blue and white natostrap or a blue Rubber strap 22mm! 10 prosent off is Gold! I migth buy more than just a few;) Are you based in UK?

3 hours ago, Newton Sheep said:

+1 for cheapestnatostraps

I've had good straps from aliexpress (and some poor ones) as long as you don't mind waiting, and waiting, and waiting...

I've never bought from them, but Vario get good reviews. Might give them a try one day.

Im trying not to buy from ali express due to bad experience in the past with site like that, plus I hate waiting, i have the syndrome called "I would like to have it yesterday"

2 hours ago, Bow said:

Lunar have a great deal on this week, buy 1 and 75% off the second strap.

Damn, I going to have a look right now! Thank you

7 minutes ago, Grailmaster said:

Thanks for the information. Doesnt look like they are UK based?! I have a big issue called waiting:) 

Oh thats amazing, thank you! Im looking for a blue and white natostrap or a blue Rubber strap 22mm! 10 prosent off is Gold! I migth buy more than just a few;) Are you based in UK?

Rather than bore others here, I will send you a pm with details of the 22mm straps I have - They are all unworn (other than to take a pic) & yes (as per my profile) I'm in UK
Paul

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Grailmaster said:
19 hours ago, Roxyben said:

I have bought quite a few straps from here. https://www.natostrapstore.com/ All have been very good quality. Often pick up bits and bobs on ebay also.

Based in Nottingham as far as I'm aware. Really good straps! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PaulBoy said:

Rather than bore others here, I will send you a pm with details of the 22mm straps I have - They are all unworn (other than to take a pic) & yes (as per my profile) I'm in UK
Paul

Yeah, I did not mean to bore anybody:biggrin:

On 29/06/2021 at 14:52, PaulBoy said:

HTH ... Paul

Did you have to pay any import fees? I’ve got 5 straps on the way from them. Cheers

Cnc I meant.

CNS!!!

ukwatchstrap.co.uk are excellent, great choice, excellent service. The quality is the same as WatchGecko for much less. Bought several Fluco straps from them.

1 hour ago, Raymond Spanks said:

Did you have to pay any import fees? I’ve got 5 straps on the way from them. Cheers

Cnc I meant.

CNS!!!

ukwatchstrap.co.uk are excellent, great choice, excellent service. The quality is the same as WatchGecko for much less. Bought several Fluco straps from them.

Hello ... There is no guarantee you won't have to pay import fees, but I have done at least 4x orders now (one of which was for 5x straps) and have never had to pay import fees
Cheers ... Paul

On 01/07/2021 at 10:32, Raymond Spanks said:

Cnc I meant.

CNS!!!

Okay I may try them Instead of watchgecko. But watchgecko usually deliver next day so that is a big yay for me

• 1 month later...