• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Tuesday 29th June WRUW

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off with the confection and on to a simple Certina fir the day ahead, have a good one people.

0OxRDx8.jpg

IMbSmoj.jpg

58 minutes ago, Alpha550t said:

Time to burst into action. large.Screenshot_20210629-080025_Gallery.jpg.a807197f9f20bb8497853b2c243ed09d.jpg

You need to straighten out that bezel first, you shouldn't be cooking pizza at this time of day!

Actually scratch that, pizza is good anytime of day!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Bricey said:

Off with the confection and on to a simple Certina fir the day ahead, have a good one people.

0OxRDx8.jpg

IMbSmoj.jpg

You need to straighten out that bezel first, you shouldn't be cooking pizza at this time of day!

Actually scratch that, pizza is good anytime of day!

You need fuel !

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Morning,

Today this grey-dialled Roton, probably dating from the early ‘70s and of German origin although the maker is unrecorded in Mikrolisk.

It runs on a 25j Förster 222, claimed to be the thinnest automatic movement of its day, and whose quick-set date is activated by repeated pulling of the crown.

This example was bought from Slovenia and is the second of my two examples of the brand which, apart from sharing the same movement, are quite dissimilar. The other one had been bought from Romania so perhaps the brand was aimed at these lucky buyers from behind the old Iron Curtain.

Regards.

Roton grey 2020 v.3.jpg

Roton grey FB 222 2019 v.2.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Bricey said:

IMbSmoj.jpg

I hope you made it to the petrol station. Maybe the cake would have been better to eat on the walk with a can. Just noted alpha spotted it too

Edited by chas g

@Alpha550t and @chas g, Mrs b's car is in the garage and she borrowed mine yesterday, for the record I would not recommend letting her borrow your car as the tank is dry, the handle in the door is full of rubbish and when i got in and turned the key, the automatic seat tried to fold me into an origami swan.

Edited by Bricey
  • Haha 4

Good morning all, it`s another glorious day up here in the Highlands:beach:

Time for some bronze...

STEINHART  OCEAN ONE BRONZE 103-0575, (ETA 2824, elabore, 25 Jewels)  & CORGEUT "Bronze" (PVD, MIYOTA cal.8215,21 Jewels.)   

Steinhrt-Bronze-2.gif.19a1fd123fd637a56ea98af2fb52625e.gifCorguit-bronze-3.jpg.128b7047a0aff0c1fc2813cc8db0eb8a.jpg

:biggrin:

•  

• Like 13