• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Nice surprise

28 minutes ago, Bricey said:

Banking some karma for the next raffle.

I posted my 80's Omega watch box to someone on the forum this morning and did something else I will keep to myself.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chas g said:

I posted my 80's Omega watch box to someone on the forum this morning and did something else I will keep to myself.

It really is an incredible forum, this week I received 3 lovely watches as a gift from @jsud2002 for my eldest's boys little collection.

It's the kind of thing that would be a beautiful and generous gift from a friend or family member, that it was provided by someone that I have never met is an incredible gesture.

I've always believed that there is a relationship between kindness and personal values and wristwatch wearing, and this forum has only strengthened that belief.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 5

48 minutes ago, Bricey said:

It really is an incredible forum, this week I received 3 lovely watches as a gift from @jsud2002 for my eldest's boys little collection.

It's the kind of thing that would be a beautiful and generous gift from a friend or family member, that it was provided by someone that I have never met is an incredible gesture.

I've always believed that there is a relationship between kindness and personal values and wristwatch wearing, and this forum has only strengthened that belief.

This forum has more than it’s fair share of good people, it’s an exceptional community. I could be wrong but I’m not sure that newcomers to this hobby would be treated as patiently and kindly elsewhere as I have been in my 6 months here.

Cheers all! :drinks:

On the other hand, my wife is probably less impressed with you for encouraging me!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

16 hours ago, Bricey said:

I agree. I have looked on another forum a few times and some of the posts were quite unpleasant which is something I have never accounted here.

• Like 1