• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

You Tube: Just One More Watch - taken down

For those of us who enjoy Watch content on You-Tube, Just One More Watch is one of my firm favourites due to it's affordable content and mainly Jody Musgrove.

Unfortunatley, the channel has been taken down this morning due to a 'counterfeit complaint'. Without knowing the facts, i find this ironic given the focus of this channel is watches not likely to be counterfeit.

I don't know if he's been swept up as a reaction to a current wave of You-Tubers comparing real vs fake watches, but I hope it's undone and the content restored. Whatever happened, removing the whole channel seems severe.

I owe that channel a lot on my journey as a enthusiast.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

9 minutes ago, WickerBill said:

it will be back up soon enough. he made a video with the word counterfeit in it. Youtube BOTS have been very active lately in removing such videos without understanding the context of it. 

I agree that the videos come down quick enough, but the whole channel? Maybe he had prior strikes? 

If people fear AI ruling the world, fear not - it already does. 

1 minute ago, antjrice said:

I agree that the videos come down quick enough, but the whole channel? Maybe he had prior strikes? 

If people fear AI ruling the world, fear not - it already does. 

Hes not the first, i think Bark and Jack had the same last month and the Watchbox also got taken down for a day. Seems like the algorithms changed and are getting a bit excited. 

It's a real shame, his videos are well made, interesting content and enjoyable to watch.  Will be really poor by YT if they decide to ban him forever, the image on his Insta he posted of their Account Cancelled letter is pretty poor.

There does seem to have been a lot of videos recently comparing fake Seamaster and Sub to the real thing, i guess these are taken down to on those channels ?