• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Bremont or Tudor.....

Just on looks - the Bremont. 

If it were my money, and buying new, then the Tudor. Were you thinking used or new? There seems to be about £1,000 difference between them when new - Black Bay 58 around £2,500 on the strap, Bremont Supermarine around £3,500.  Tudor has five year warranty, Bremont has three. 

Based on eBay sales, the Tudor seems to have a resale value of about £2,000, where as the Bremont seems to drop like a stone but also ends up at around £2,000. So if your buying used, there's not much between them. 

I have tried them both on and there is nothing between them!! I can get a decent discount on the Bremont but not on the Tudor…..

thinking I might ignore both of them and dive into the world of micro brands!!!

Much prefer the look of the Bremont, Don't like the hands on the Tudor, the writing seems too close to big brother Rolex and the crown seems to stick out more than the one on the Bremont.. Maybe on the wrist it would be different.

Both very nice. I would say, buy on the bracelet if you can- you can add a NATO or leather strap easily, but if you wanted to add the bracelet later, these cost a fortune if bought seperately.

I've owned a BB and a Bremont (not that model, but I've tried the Supermarine several times), both excellent quality. I'd probably go for the British watch by a nose. I really like the caseback!! I think it's this one for the S300?

Supermarine-caeback-engraved-1024x683.jp

In fact, I'd go with the S300 (blue dial), on the bracelet. 

1488205547-8689.jpg