• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Friday WRUW 16th

15 minutes ago, mach 0.0013137 said:

NEXT!!

Eichmüller  7930-03, Miyota cal.8215 21 Jewels

1331033519_Eichmller7930-03Miyotacal.821521Jewels.thumb.gif.c3f155f99e03b1560cd91dc038c44a26.gif

&

ALMIRANTE Navegante (CrepasTactico Group, Spain) SEIKO Cal. NH38A,  24 Jewels

ALMIRANTE-bracelet-DSC_0004.thumb.gif.285387e1c40ed6fe978634e18b44422b.gif

:biggrin:

I just give upbeerchug2.gif.39b7c7c3873353bd256e4be695025f3c.gif

no more comments from me just enviable silence

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Welsh Wizard said:

I know that I am new to the forum but... do you really wear two watches everyday? 
Both I would add are exceptionally good looking watches as have the others I have witnessed

Sometimes 4 are worn, that's when some men in white coats come along with a special jacket.

7 hours ago, Kamakazie! said:

anOrdain again for me. It works so much better on this strap than the leather ones.IMG-20210716-083718-2.jpg

Fantastic colour, just don't drop it here,

ddc82b6e6a06103c26bbfcf999300d5c-scottis

• Haha 7

Back home form work .. rather warm after being stuck inside an aircraft factory LOL .. so I am actually putting these both on to top up the solar power :whistle: have a good one 

7zi3vvq.jpg

8 hours ago, Bricey said:

Going birth year for today

RF1Rx6Q.jpg

gP282ge.jpg

Oh bonjour :yes:

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, it'salivejim said:

The sun is finally out :)

51316211295_c4a684d7e9_c.jpg

That's a beauty, so understated and purposeful. I want one.... :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, Sulie said:

Back home form work .. rather warm after being stuck inside an aircraft factory LOL .. so I am actually putting these both on to top up the solar power :whistle: have a good one 

7zi3vvq.jpg

Aw, c'mon guys, pack it in. Now I want the lovely blue Tuna on shark mesh as well...

5 minutes ago, Sulie said:

7zi3vvq.jpg

Aw, c'mon guys, pack it in. Now I want the lovely blue Tuna on shark mesh as well...

20210626_090746.thumb.jpg.35d29b4f4308e48f383f37f3fe567aaf.jpg

The Garmin Fenix for me today, because I took my gammy leg for a little run at lunchtime :biggrin:

Hmm, old photo - don't know how I managed that. Still, it is Garmin day.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, WRENCH said:

Sometimes 4 are worn, that's when some men in white coats come along with a special jacket.

I`ll have you know that before I retired  I used to be a fully qualified  Man in a White  Coat. I can`t find a photo but I looked similar to this chap...

chemist costume protection security public domain image - FreeIMG

:tongue:

52 minutes ago, mach 0.0013137 said:

I`ll have you know that before I retired  I used to be a fully qualified  Man in a White  Coat. I can`t find a photo but I looked similar to this chap...

Fixed that.

MV5BM2IwOWE4ODgtNWNhNS00YjYyLThjZjYtMzNl

• Haha 9

1 hour ago, mach 0.0013137 said:

I was a man in a white coat too!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thrudge said:

The Garmin Fenix for me today, because I took my gammy leg for a little run at lunchtime :biggrin:

You wouldn’t like the strap :biggrin: 

11 hours ago, SolaVeritate said:

Good morning. 

This again today 'on trial'

large.20210715_154614.jpg.ed374688b6f00e77536a84079fd646f5.jpg

For anyone curious.. it's a sterile 38mm 'Pink Cohome' automatic with Islamic numbers. Not the thinnest watch at 14mm depth but does have a display back showing a rather nondescript but functioning mystery movement. 

And... it all came at the princely sum of £20. For a new watch, that is nothing. Lets see how long it ticks.

As of today, I have now spent more money on beer whilst wearing this thing, than the cost of buying it. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Thrudge said:

Lol it’s the armida on a mesh .. the tunas on its original rubber now .. but here it is actually on a mesh .. sorry :whistle:

NgBZmOh.jpg