• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Do you sleep with your wristwatch?

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, tick-tock-tittle-tattle said:

No!...unless I forget that I'm wearing one.

Can't imagine that this is a 'bedtime' watch.

Musk-MR2129.jpg 

Looking at the symbols above the name “MUSK”suggests some sort of sexual connotation? Maybe it is supposed to be worn in bed? I can’t even imagine 1f914.png.d9e3852fb2eed2859c8ae44e0eaa3076.png

Edited by Welsh Wizard
Duplication
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, tick-tock-tittle-tattle said:

No!...unless I forget that I'm wearing one.

Can't imagine that this is a 'bedtime' watch.

Musk-MR2129.jpg 

That looks great!  If only they made it in a large size :sadwalk::laughing2dw:

4 hours ago, Jet Jetski said:

I wear my Ball chronometer in bed just about every night, I do have a bedside alarm clock, it's quite dim ( I can't even read it in daylight) but I turn it to face away from the bed because I like it very dark.  The ball is perfect, stays on the winder most days, but most nights, on the wrist.

The tritium gas tubes make perfect senses at night, but an alarm clock you can't see seems a bit...now what's the word...ah, yes, nongermane.  Yes, nongermane, I can't link of a simpler way to put it :laughing2dw:

Must be quite uncomfortable having your ball on a winder most days though :huh::laugh::laugh:

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, JoT said:

I nearly always with a watch on, just never think about taking it off.

I wish you wouldn't wear a watch in bed, you have caught them in my hair, scratched me with a bracelet and banged me on the head while you were asleep :taz:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, RTM Boy said:

nongermane

It's also radio controlled so I use it to check my watch when I put it on, and it's a weather station thingummy too, that tells me the temperature in the greenhouse, and whether the glass is rising or falling, so it has other uses apart from telling the time in the middle of the night!

2 hours ago, sabailand said:

No, i did years ago though, often used to wake up with some watch indentations somewhere on my wrist.

My Elliot Brown RNLI collaboration watch is terrific, I wake up with a fantastic anchor design debossed in my wrist!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jet Jetski said:

It's also radio controlled so I use it to check my watch when I put it on, and it's a weather station thingummy too, that tells me the temperature in the greenhouse, and whether the glass is rising or falling, so it has other uses apart from telling the time in the middle of the night!

My Elliot Brown RNLI collaboration watch is terrific, I wake up with a fantastic anchor design debossed in my wrist!

As well as tattoo`s we now also have skin/body branding, but your DIY body art could save you lots and it will only be temporary too, omega seahorse for example, in fact the list of debossing watch cases will be endless.:biggrin:

Edited by sabailand
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, sabailand said:

As well as tattoo`s we now also have skin/body branding, but your DIY body art could save you lots and it will only be temporary too, omega seahorse for example, in fact the list of debossing watch cases will be endless.:biggrin:

Yes it doesn't last long, I tried to take a picture of it once.

IMG_20210709_005441610(1).thumb.jpg.9d49f23a63e25f1116951d133a494ebc.jpg 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mrzee said:

I never wear a watch to bed but I did have a Fitbit for just over a year and wore that all the time apart from when it was charging.

Yeah I want a Fitbit too but I’m stuck with the wife :laugh:

• Haha 11

Often wondered this too , think I will give it go :thumbsup:

Don

Fitbit . I have many meds , including high blood pressure tabs . I have often wondered about one of those watches . I would be looking at all the time lol . 

Don

• Like 1