UK Watch Forum banner

Saturday's Watch Parade

2K views 62 replies 31 participants last post by  chas g 
#1 ·
Greeting watch fans! My vintage Zenith Octagonal Defy Automatic Circa 1969 :thumbsup:

20200117_103111.jpg

See less See more
#4 ·
904L stainless watch running on a chronometer grade ETA 2824-2 movement, indefatigable lume, screw-down crown to keep the gas out, cyclops date magnifier, I like it.

Watch Analog watch Clock Silver Everyday carry

Which is lucky, because I have bought worse watches from the internet, whilst under the influence.

HAGD

JJ

Attachments

#12 ·
TYS2Yaq.jpg

I41PgXw.jpg

9rXc2hM.jpg

#51 ·
Photo taken yesterday, but more of the same planned today :thumbsup:

That shingle reminds me of Hastings, or Bexhill.

large.DBDE2FD8-5FFE-4163-A867-88EE996F8184.jpeg.01a01063e8ebe71e1f40f05ba6489f18.jpeglarge.893FF2A3-1B43-4DB5-AE6F-F936F46BD0BA.jpeg.611ce90e8ed6b25f9a9c27cf014d10ee.jpegRotary Jura range always something to look at

"ride a painted pony let the spinning wheels turn"..

BUT spot the issue on the back pic..what's missing?
My old Miyota 8215 had no pointer on the regulator - just a small debossed circle on the ring. None of my PUlsars have screw crowns, they are all rated to 100m, my Elliot Brown Kimmeridge is rated to 200m without a screw crown, and although the EB Holton Professional does have screw crown, it is rated to 200m even if you forget to screw it in. One has been taken down to 1.9km off Mexico - with the crown screwed in, presumably!

#20 ·
Morning,

For today, it's another of these West German-made Timex back-set examples, this one from 1964 and driven by an 11j Durowe (Laco) 861 which Timex designated as their M67. The movement image has been "borrowed" from the electric-watches.co.uk website (thanks Paul).

The remains of the seller's anti-tamper security sticker can still be seen on the case back.

Regards.

Watch Brown Analog watch Clock Watch accessory

Gas Button Circle Metal Font

Attachments

#21 ·
Bonjour.. bank one with the armida a1 :clap: have a safe warm one :)

Qgfh1aw.jpg

Morning,

For today, it's another of these West German-made Timex back-set examples, this one from 1964 and driven by an 11j Durowe (Laco) 861 which Timex designated as their M67. The movement image has been "borrowed" from the electric-watches.co.uk website (thanks Paul).

The remains of the seller's anti-tamper security sticker can still be seen on the case back.

Regards.

View attachment 32706

View attachment 32707
Thank you for this watch sight .. never seen so many electrical watches .. omg

going to get the wallet out again :whistle:

JRJARjn.png

#29 · (Edited by Moderator)
#31 · (Edited by Moderator)
Bit later than usual because we had the grandchildren for a "stop over"

Now they have gone it's back to peace and quite in the garden.

In memory of my late father I thought I would wear his Rotary today

Watch Brown Hand Analog watch Clock

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.