• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Modern manual wind

Other than Marloe (who are already on my list) which brands are making manual watches at the lower end of the budget spectrum, sub £300 or lower.

I have 4 manual wind and the box holds 6, prefer modern to vintage (although have one vintage in there at present).

Microbrands are fine, where should I be looking to fill up the spots?

The 4 are Larsson and Jennings, a Seagull, a Parnis and a vintage Henry Sandoz & Fils.

I'm sticking with myself (annoyingly so sometimes) with a "one watch per brand" rule, so has to be outside of those (and anything else I have in Auto or Quartz).

I recently came across this whilst browsing. Not sure if it is your preferred choice though and with a name like Sewor not sure how good they are but at around £30 you can buy them from Amazon

https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/SEWOR+Making+Unparalleled+Timing+Statements/page/A2772E5A-8999-451C-9D02-09D64B5F8571?ref_=ast_bln

It could be worth a puntclap2.gif.17574cb1d8dc71422bada22e29435996.gif

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Welsh Wizard said:

I recently came across this whilst browsing. Not sure if it is your preferred choice though and with a name like Sewor not sure how good they are but at around £30 you can buy them from Amazon

https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/SEWOR+Making+Unparalleled+Timing+Statements/page/A2772E5A-8999-451C-9D02-09D64B5F8571?ref_=ast_bln

It could be worth a puntclap2.gif.17574cb1d8dc71422bada22e29435996.gif

I may be a shallow fella, but ignoring everything else, I can't get past the name SEWOR.

It just sounds, ironically, a bit sh!t! :laughing2dw:

• Haha 2