• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Two more today

Woohoo, Today's two have arrived!

First up, and Elliot Brown Kimmeridge ladies watch, which at 38mm and fairly plain utilitarian design, I feel quite comfortable about....

6HfyubE.jpg

II1hSvj.jpg

1zwEXe1.jpg

Nice and simple and smart, feels good quality with nice finish across the board.

But it goes straight into the new budget battery box, to make way for @Tazmo61's Binnacle diver.

Nice packaging, tick!

KApJXQ7.jpg

A red dial to add some further variety to my no date diver box.

nPBxBEt.jpg

A chunky diver than my normal, which it turns out is a nice change of pace.

C5ubfmS.jpg

Screw pins in the solid and sturdy strap, all together a very solidly put together tool.

Mb1yzjE.jpg

And whilst a little larger than my normal hunting ground, a nice snug fit on the wrist width.

Ia2pHRW.jpg

And as a bonus from the very generous Mr Taz, a selection of hand made bracelets for the kids too!

uJy7jjW.jpg

They have been extremely well received (at least by the younger ones who are up at this time on the first day of school summer holidays! Teen feedback not expected until mid afternoon :laughing2dw:)

HAGD all.

And public thanks to @Tazmo61 for a seamless and present classifieds experience.

And the "budget battery box" now full and in all its glory.

h4NJJPx.jpg

Followed by the mini collection of no date divers (divers because I obviously love them, no date because there is no winders left available for them in the winder boxes!)

AejxVnz.jpg

• Like 2