• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Best OMEGA Sports Watches - The Olympic Games Official Timekeeper

The Olympics has just kicked off and I have been looking for what special watches will be shown throughout this season. I found out that Omega is the official time-keeper of this years Olympics and am curious to see if there will be another special addition. I am excited to see what they will be handing out to the athletes. While searching for what they might look like a saw some great watchs on this channel

, defintely some good information and a cool collection of watches. I can't figure out which Omega I would like to see on these athletes this year but definitely would love to see a speedmaster. What would you like to see if they release a special addition Omega? 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, scottswatches said:

I love the Olympics!

DSC_0385

So do I. Hop, skip and jump, throwing the pointy stick. I would be best at the running round in circles competitions. I spent 40 years doing that at work. Obviously not at as good as "Lord Running round in circles" Sebastion Coe.:yes:

Lovely watch by the way :thumbsup:

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, artistmike said:

I have this Limited Edition one from the Winter Olympics which I rather like .....  :)

21827923538_5f97b89f1e_o.jpg

21642422111_5e87f33f10_o.jpg

A special edition for the 1994 Lillehammer winter Olympics where Omega were not the official timekeepers. My winter Olympics model for the 2010 Vancouver games.

large.20180119_133849.jpg.b6383c79393f0f878b1c68be97c07a3d.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, richy176 said:

A special edition for the 1994 Lillehammer winter Olympics where Omega were not the official timekeepers. My winter Olympics model for the 2010 Vancouver games.

large.20180119_133849.jpg.b6383c79393f0f878b1c68be97c07a3d.jpg

I love this watch , nearly pulled the trigger a few years back but took too long and it was gone.  Cracking colour combination IMHO.

Edited by Richy
  • Agree 1