• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

24th Saturday what watch you wearing

This is the watch I bought when I last went shopping for a watch in the way a normal person goes shopping for a watch.

IMG_20210724_062302032(1)(1).thumb.jpg.2da8fc155c853a7508f6440f741a15de.jpg

OK, so I'm late fifties and most of the damage was done falling off my skateboard, so not quite normal.  But I did buy the right watch!

• Like 12
  • Haha 6

A change for me as I go to collect the celebration cake, and on for some part style elevenses.

IMG_20210724_091120321_HDR(1).thumb.jpg.bab89cf11bf5f2478803b79941877371.jpg

My eldest is celebrating his graduation, I am celebrating his joining the ranks of the gainfully employed!

Edited by Jet Jetski
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 2

Over to the Tag for today

C3XfElc.jpg

Taking in the mountainous Fens landscape

ckHJ5n3.jpg

Random thought of the day: as the passing of Tim increases the period of my life I have spent as the father of teenage girls, the more I look back on that teenage boy I once was and wonder why on earth I was so interested in them.

Honestly, how we didn't all turn out gay is completely beyond me, they are mean, lazy, filthy creatures.

• Like 9
  • Agree 2