• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Carled US Module Red Led watch?

PBateman

Question

Hi all

I cant share the actual pic of my watch, below is a similar one on pintrest.

However, the back of my one reads "Carled US Module Red Led watch Serial No. 732-016

https://www.pinterest.ie/pin/326862885428099538/

I am trying to find out what batteries it takes. as you can see from the ointrest image this watch was sold under many other brand names. I have not been able to fine "Carled" anywhere.

TIA

PB

7 answers to this question

33 minutes ago, PBateman said:

It was part of a job lot of watches, i have already bought a card of various size batteries, the ones that fit the best don't get it to light up. I was just trying to make sure if the watch us buggered or I haven't used the right size.

I also thought maybe someone on here had a similar module, like Mercury Time or Gruen.

I'm not sure I have an emotion attachment as such, but I'd love to see it up and running is all.

Thanks

PB

I know next to nothing about LED watches, but since you mentioned Gruen, I had a look for theirs. I found one module pictured with batteries, but the photo is small. I read the battery number as AG ... 19, 18 or 13, of which AG13 is the only one that registers. The equivalent of that is SR1154, I think, and I also saw a similar module with a Vinnic 1154.

image.png.bdd3f7042314fdbb014224d3faa95d4a.png

• Agree 1

Problems like this one I ask a couple of questions..

Was it expensive and do I care for it emotionally.. no? & no?

No? I would buy a pack of inexpensive multisize batteries from ebay and try them all out. See if I can kick life into it..

Failing that, take it to a jewelers and pay the £10-15 

• Like 1

It was part of a job lot of watches, i have already bought a card of various size batteries, the ones that fit the best don't get it to light up. I was just trying to make sure if the watch us buggered or I haven't used the right size.

I also thought maybe someone on here had a similar module, like Mercury Time or Gruen.

I'm not sure I have an emotion attachment as such, but I'd love to see it up and running is all.

Thanks

PB

1 hour ago, spinynorman said:

I know next to nothing about LED watches, but since you mentioned Gruen, I had a look for theirs. I found one module pictured with batteries, but the photo is small. I read the battery number as AG ... 19, 18 or 13, of which AG13 is the only one that registers. The equivalent of that is SR1154, I think, and I also saw a similar module with a Vinnic 1154.

image.png.bdd3f7042314fdbb014224d3faa95d4a.png

Hi

Thanks for that, I had tried an AG13 earlier today, but the battery seems a little tall in the bay, before that I tried an AG12 which looked like a perfect fit, but still no life. 

• Like 1