• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Today's Arrival

Well, I've gone from not having a clue about Steeldive watches, to buying two within a couple of weeks. For the price point, I didn't mind going for something a bit more bold than my usual styles and opted for an orange 'Tuna' SD1975. Was really pleased with how it looks, how it feels and sits on my wrist, plus for the money it's a great quality watch. 

This time I went even more bold, this may be a divisive choice but I really liked The Great Wave version which arrived today. 

R5sYiwd.jpg

Absolutely loving the lume...

oXvDlCk.jpg

• Like 8

Like the Great Wave dial it is very unusual , personally not a fan of all the lume though.  I currently own 2 Steeldives but they may be hitting the classifeids soon as I have my eye on another one from their collection. 

Thanks guys, I'm really pleased with it. It's just a bit different and when it comes to lume on watches I'm like a big kid so that won me over haha 

jsud2002 - Which model do you have your eye on? I'm thinking I may go for the Willard from them next but shall see.