• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Sunday youngsters (1990+) 22nd August

Sulie

4 hours ago, Roxyben said:

I had one of these. Its just made me remember its been at the jewellers for about 4 months now. Think I best ring them up. Was a crown issue with mine and I think they were struggling to find a replacement!

Yeah, 4 months is a long wait, wouldn't have though it would be hard to get Orient spares, the F6922 is used in the Mako, Ray II, kamasu and Nano etc, so seems a popular movement, maybe with what's been happening over the past 18 months, stocks of spares etc have been low and getting hold of them hard. Hopefully you get some good news when you phone. :)

• Agree 1

16 minutes ago, Graham60 said:

Yeah, 4 months is a long wait, wouldn't have though it would be hard to get Orient spares, the F6922 is used in the Mako, Ray II, kamasu and Nano etc, so seems a popular movement, maybe with what's been happening over the past 18 months, stocks of spares etc have been low and getting hold of them hard. Hopefully you get some good news when you phone. :)

I bet they were on the ship stuck in the Suez canal  !

9 hours ago, mrzee said:

Haven’t done this for ages

Bulova Lunar Pilot

These look much better without that awkwardly placed and angled date function of the predecessors. 

9 hours ago, Tazmo61 said:

Edox open vision :biggrin:

jZIBxmAh.jpg

Not usually a fan of open heart or skeletonized anything, but this is rather tasteful.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1