• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Watchpro 2021 awards - anyone able to help?

After the 2020 awards were canned due to you know what, the 2021 Watchpro awards are back on.  And I would like a shot at being nominated for 

Ecommerce Retailer of the Year

This category is open to all retailers that trade almost exclusively online.

So if you have bought or sold a watch from or to me, or watched any online video, or just used my website for research, would you be happy to nominate my business?  If so please email Rob Corder at the address below

Nominating could not be easier. Simply e-mail your suggestion to rob.corder@itp.com stating the brand, retailer, individual or team you would like to propose, and a brief description of why the nominee should be considered.

Supporting evidence can include photography, facts and figures, reviews from the public and testimonials.

In case you need any supporting stats, there is always over 500 individual watches available from Accurist to Audemars Piguet and everything in between, turnover has doubled in the past two years, worked throughout all lockdowns taking no government money (not even tax delays), YouTube channel has over 2,000 videos and over 6,400 subscribers, 100% 5 star reviews on Chrono24, 4.9/5 on TrustPilot. Etc etc, blowing ones own trumpet etc. :laughing2dw:

As the winners are selected by watch industry professionals, who really would prefer it if everyone just bought new watches, I don't have much hope of winning.  But to be shortlisted in this category would be a result.  If you feel able to help then thank you. :notworthy:

The 2021 WATCHPRO AWARDS takes place on November 11 at 8 Northumberland.

Please e-mail rob.corder@itp.com without delay to make your case for any finalists you feel should be considered.

Once the list of finalists is sealed, the industry will be invited to vote for the winners.

Only retailers will be asked to vote for the suppliers they most admire and only suppliers will be asked to vote for the retailers they most admire.

Invitations to vote will be sent by e-mail in the final week of September, following the publication of the 2021 finalists.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Bricey said:

Presumably multiple nominations from different members would increase the chances of a place on the shortlist?

It's a dark art - I am sure sites like Chrono24 and Watchfinder will be throwing their marketing teams at this, but I would have thought multiple individuals mentioning the same company might make them at least look.  The same request is going out in my newsletter this week for the customers that may not be on this esteemed forum.

• Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...