Jump to content
  • Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
  • 0

Maurice Lacroix quartz watch


RegDiggins
 Share

Question

Recently acquired a Maurice Lacroix gents quartz wristwatch with no battery.   Despite searching watch brands and battery lists I can find no battery info for this model

In fact the only reference to batteries is on their current range of models and my watch resembles none of these.   All I can say to identify this watch is that on the back

it has two letter and number sequences . Above the brand name it has AH40891  and below the name AR1016 .  the movement is marked ETA 955412.

Can anyone tell me what date this watch might have been made and which battery I should use in it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
39 minutes ago, RegDiggins said:

Recently acquired a Maurice Lacroix gents quartz wristwatch with no battery.   Despite searching watch brands and battery lists I can find no battery info for this model

In fact the only reference to batteries is on their current range of models and my watch resembles none of these.   All I can say to identify this watch is that on the back

it has two letter and number sequences . Above the brand name it has AH40891  and below the name AR1016 .  the movement is marked ETA 955412.

Can anyone tell me what date this watch might have been made and which battery I should use in it.

The ETA-ESA 955.412 dates around 1990 and takes a 371 battery. Get a good make like Renata.

http://www.ranfft.de/cgi-bin/bidfun-db.cgi?11&ranfft&0&2uswk&ETA-ESA_955_412

  • Like 2
  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
14 hours ago, spinynorman said:

The ETA-ESA 955.412 dates around 1990 and takes a 371 battery. Get a good make like Renata.

http://www.ranfft.de/cgi-bin/bidfun-db.cgi?11&ranfft&0&2uswk&ETA-ESA_955_412

Yes.

And be careful where you buy the battery from.  You'd be surprised by the extent of fakes out there...you' don't want to ruin your watch with a dodgy battery.

  • Agree 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 12/09/2021 at 16:55, RTM Boy said:

Yes.

And be careful where you buy the battery from.  You'd be surprised by the extent of fakes out there...you' don't want to ruin your watch with a dodgy battery.

REALLY!!  they are faking watch batteries now??  :scared:

 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...