• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Monday watch

3 hours ago, Perlative Cernometer said:

Raymond Weil presumably:wink:

:nono:

Download Rolex brand logo in vector format

Yet they take 'decades' to apologise for their blatant infringements...

BRtKXpd.jpg

Nearly a century to fully own the company that had been manufacturing/supplying them with movements since 1905.

They attained full ownership of the Aegler/Borer movement factory in 2004!

:whistle:

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Bricey said:

I too like that, I too have never seen one before, but I will refrain from calling him names.

Oh yeah, no offense meant, note to self,  proof read next time and check to see if anyone would take offense :) 

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, dbc243 said:

Like that, never seen one before, chunky 

Chunky here! :P

5f5fb48a57b7da001ee1178a.jpg

I have never seen one like it before and just liked it too much!  47mm but does not wear like it. The watch it just different and interesting, love it but not everyone's cup of tea :)

If you look at the fins on one of the pictures you can see the date wheel all the way around but most of the time you cannot, mostly in lower light it looks black. 

Edited by Badadesh
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Badadesh said:

I have never seen one like it before and just liked it too much!  47mm but does not wear like it. The watch it just different and interesting, love it but not everyone's cup of tea :)

DO THE SHUFFLE!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Bricey said:

DO THE SHUFFLE!!!!!!!!!

one day....one day..... Well I did it the other night and my wife was not impressed and and didn't get the reference, it was just her chunk of a husband wobbling about in the kitchen looking amused with himself. 

2 hours ago, JayDeep said:

IMG_20210913_101616_774.webp

The more i look at this the more I like it!

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Badadesh said:

one day....one day..... Well I did it the other night and my wife was not impressed and and didn't get the reference, it was just her chunk of a husband wobbling about in the kitchen looking amused with himself. 

The more i look at this the more I like it!

I wanted to do a :laughing2dw: for the first comment (and visual) bit I wanted to do a "+1" for the second comment, so I settled on a "Thanks" and a quite, sensible chuckle.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Badadesh said:

If you look at the fins on one of the pictures you can see the date wheel all the way around but most of the time you cannot, mostly in lower light it looks black. 

Apologies 

• Haha 1