• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Aero watch

Mightymac

The name you are looking for is actually "Stolkace" and I have come across a number of Stolkace watches online, both ladies' and gents' models, often in gold. There is no reference to Stolkace on Mikrolisk, but illustrations of extant Stolkace watches indicate that the company was certainly active in the 1920s, 1930s and 1940s. I notice that my colleague @Karrusel illustrated a 1932 silver watch on the Forum in August of 2018 which was cased by George Arnold Stoll (G.A.S. Stolkace), which leads me to presume that this is the avenue down which to travel for more information on Stolkace watches.  Evidently, Stolkace is the brand name for watch cases by British case-maker G. A. Stoll, and of course the phonetic pronunciation of "Stolkace" rather gives the game away. 

I show here below, a photo of a 9 carat gold Stolkace watch case with a hallmark for Chester 1929:

dealer_vintagewristwatch_superhighres_1554126940020-2708985442.thumb.jpg.efe23bf81c0b21e356ddeb3685776add.jpg

• Agree 2

Thanks Honour.

The case you mention...

6iYSSeq.jpg

It would appear that his punch mark was only registered at the Chester assay office.

Additionally, these cases were made by the Elite Bracelet Manufacturing Co, of 37 Portland Road, Edgebaston, Birmingham, & later at the Regents Works, Regent Street, Birmingham. 

George Arnold Stoll was the Managing Director of the company.

HTH.

• Like 2