• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

One watch time is nigh......

bdalg1

Skeleton hands, snowflake hands, crown and date at 4 o’clock. All things would put me off, but I would probably go for the GS because otherwise it’s a nice looking watch and I like GMTs. 

But like others, I’d probably be looking elsewhere. Not quite sure where in that price range though.

7 minutes ago, AVO said:

Skeleton hands, snowflake hands, crown and date at 4 o’clock. All things would put me off, but I would probably go for the GS because otherwise it’s a nice looking watch and I like GMTs. 

But like others, I’d probably be looking elsewhere. Not quite sure where in that price range though.

here ;-p

Omega Seamaster 215.30.40.20.03.001 in Stainless Steel | CHRONEXT

1 hour ago, WickerBill said:

Yup, just can vouch for Chronext having bought from them previously

IIRC Chronext is simply a slightly smaller version of Chrono24  --  and also German.

Prime function is to connect dealers (and a few private sellers) with buyers. As with C24, customer goodwill is key, so most buying experiences are likely to be very good.

Unlike C24, Chronext has a physical establishment in London.

• Like 1

So, @bdalg1, Sir  --  fascinated to find out what you chose (but can wait until Monday).

Even more interested to find out:

a. whether you really have found the wisdom of Shakyamuni, or whether you weaken and start collecting again,

b. whether you have any further use for this forum after having found enlightenment.

3 hours ago, yokel said:

So, @bdalg1, Sir  --  fascinated to find out what you chose (but can wait until Monday).

Even more interested to find out:

a. whether you really have found the wisdom of Shakyamuni, or whether you weaken and start collecting again,

b. whether you have any further use for this forum after having found enlightenment.

I cannot wait until monday either!

In response to the above :

1. I feel my wisdom is probably temporary but I am happy to be a one watch guy for a little while

2. I will still be on the forum as I love the variety and scope of the watches on here.....oh and I couldn't live without @JayDeep's insights and opinions!! (in a good way Jay!!)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, bdalg1 said:

I feel my wisdom is probably temporary but I am happy to be a one watch guy for a little while

Well I, for one, am very impressed and jealous of your ability to commit to such a thing. I've been "trying" for years now to whittle down my collection, but have only managed to grow it. Lol

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

As the OP has already ruled out the three original choices I will now pipe up.

If I had to own just one watch, it would be a Rolex Datejust 36.  Not sure which one, but it would be a Datejust.  You can wear it with anything, sell it anytime and anywhere if needed, and it is quality (and not overhyped like some of their other products)

Fingers crossed you have a DJ arriving on Monday.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1