• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Saturday Stunners. WRUW?

Jet Jetski

2 minutes ago, antjrice said:

Haven't worn this in a while as the OP has squeezed it out, but this sure is a pretty watch

2021-09-18_07-55-03

Ball Engineer III Ohio 

Yay, we've both got our balls out!

20 minutes ago, Karrusel said:

De Ville Prestige.

Cal: 2500 Co-axial, 29 jewel.

DIFYp1B.jpg

1TvEblN.jpg

wCCPfN7.jpg

The term "classy" gets devalued by overuse (like genius, world class, etc....).

But it is the only word that readily springs to mind looking at that. It really is as Classy as a watch could be imo.

Edit: I appreciate that the merging of two posts, one making crude nob jokes and the other talking about class (and indeed the overuse of the term) might appear somewhat ironic.

I'm just playing the cards (posts) as they are dealt (posted).

• Haha 1

Not sure it's a stunner, but it does have "character"  German case and a German 21-jewel HB 111 movement.  

EM585223.jpg

30 minutes ago, greasemonk said:

9ct gold omega from 1962 today.PuvB7hf.jpg

Kered's homage to that elegant Omega?  It's from around the same time.  For those who don't run to an Omega...

Not-an-Omega.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

@JayDeep started a thread a few days ago on the "must have watch"  --  and I realised that there are some pieces that I realised I must have as soon as I laid eyes (and fingers) on them.

This is one such: saw it, fondled it, had to have it (but was no longer made), longish search before finding it on Chrono24.

In fact, it's the cheapest of my "must have" experiences  --  just, unfortunately, not quite down to Jay's $500 hurdle.

Zürich. 40mm steel. Nomos Epsilon automatic movement. IMHO a Nomos for grown-ups.

DAzXwB8.jpg

hyAgtOU.jpg

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1