• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Wednesday watch

7 hours ago, Bricey said:

Today I will be giving a watch that weighs the same as @pauluspaolo's car.

FYJFzuo.jpeg

oYSqxOY.jpeg

Might set the chrono going so that I can see how long I manage to wear it before I get a hernia.

Crikey, the big boys like a bloomin' Christmas Tree!

2919trT.jpg

Edited by Bricey
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, mach 0.0013137 said:

Over to these now...

ROAMER STINGRAY JT (Jet Time), Model No.734-9120.901, Valjoux 7734, 17 Jewels circa 1970.

1485063013_RoamerStingrayJT(JetTime)ModelNo.734-9120.901Valjoux773417Jewelscirca1970..thumb.jpg.40eb3e7d6b42ffbffb852e4a4fbbf764.jpg

&

OKEAH  (OCEAN,Komanderskie VMF), Poljot cal.3133, 23 Jewels. 

1029119738_PoljotOceanKomanderskieVMF)cPoljotcal.313323Jewels.thumb.gif.3783ca4cd4c09b70d14ddd9d38a0c66b.gif

:biggrin:

Best watches I've seen you post!!!! That Roamer is to die for, as are all Okeah!!! And would you look at that, your Roamer is the special @JoTedition! I've got to try to find one of those. Oof!

6 hours ago, trameline said:

C2C736D5-DCD3-4CCA-B8B1-707891CDB36D.jpeg

This is beautiful!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, JayDeep said:

Best watches I've seen you post!!!! That Roamer is to die for, as are all Okeah!!! And would you look at that, your Roamer is the special @JoTedition! I've got to try to find one of those. Oof!

This is beautiful!

Thanks, as to the Roamer it used to belong to our  esteemed Moderator, Jot :biggrin:

9 hours ago, spinynorman said:

Well, this is hardly an aspirational brand, but they were decent watches. AS 2066 inside, no indication who actually made it. The Talis Watch Co was long gone by the 1970s and Reichenberg & Co, the importer, was part of the Great Universal Stores empire.

Talis AS 2066

A handsome watch. I like the radial brushing around the bezel.

• Thanks 1