• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Saturday watch

Rolling into the weekend with what must surely be the most popular/common watch of TWF at the moment in time?

KbnObgY.jpeg

2UUdnvB.jpeg

Boxing tonight and the North London Derby tomorrow, the weekend has the possibility of being fantastical are horrific, hope tours are good.

Edited by Bricey
  • Like 17

19 minutes ago, Jersey1965 said:

Good morning all from sunny Jersey 

D4C3C351-BC84-442C-874D-1473AAABCF22.jpeg

Wonderful looking watch.

I'm not a fan of the lumpy bezels and busy faces of most Breitling (I appreciate they are worth a thousand of the microbrand nuggets I pick up, just not a fan of their look) but that is a Breitling that I just love to look at longingly, truly beautiful.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 2

5 minutes ago, scottswatches said:

Just arrived (literally)

20210925_101103

I don't even know the model name yet!

Nice to see they have kept the pallette down on this one.  What do all the buttons do?  Guessing button at 10 is flyback.

Meanwhile, my new Services watch is now being given a run through the power reserve in the box, so this Fortis powered bumper is being given a run out on the wrist.

IMG_20210925_101405162(1).thumb.jpg.8910e3e77c0c4572373439448c14ecb4.jpg

About 1937/38 I think.

Stainless Steel Clam-Shell (not) waterproof case.

HAGD

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Jet Jetski said:

Nice to see they have kept the pallette down on this one.  What do all the buttons do?  Guessing button at 10 is flyback.

It is the Ainsdale model I have discovered, with the button at ten doing the split seconds and the pusher at 4 being the flyback (although it fly's around, not backwards).  just the seven hands then...

• Like 1

Post man brought me a big box of vinyl today so that's my day sorted. So in my picture you have my Seamaster which I will be sporting for the rest of the day and my now playing as a bonus. The Seamaster has played second fiddle of late to the newly arrived Panerai so its nice to get this back on the wrist.

2021-09-25_11-36-16

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2