• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Saturday watch

1 hour ago, antjrice said:

It really is quite dark again in the mornings....

2021-10-02_06-54-07

Seiko SPB143 

I'm not generally a fan of Seiko, and I do get a little confused about the vast number of different models they do that look similar but can have such vastly different values (and so presumably, vastly different qualities).

But that one of yours always catches my eye and makes me stop to appreciate it.

It looks so crisp and smart, I much prefer when they pop the crown at 3 rather than 4, I like the sloping bezel rather than one extending out flat and parallel with the crystal.

It really is an eye catching watch. :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, PaulBoy said:

NKOTB today :thumbsup:

large.457159094_armidaa1leatherwrist.jpg.7117aabc07ab8d36eff0a17b921d13a8.jpg

Id have been disappointed had you gone for anything else today! :thumbsup:

Looks great, I don't even care that the crown is in the wrong spot on this, just a solid simple dive watch that is well executed imo.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Bricey said:

Id have been disappointed had you gone for anything else today! :thumbsup:

Looks great, I don't even care that the crown is in the wrong spot on this, just a solid simple dive watch that is well executed imo.

Much olbiged :thumbsup: - Can't see me wearing anything else for a while & have plenty of options bracelet & strap wise ...
Don't agree about the crown! - I prefer the 4 o'clock position, though in a perfect world I'd have it recessed a bit more ...

• Like 1