• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Thursday watch

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Wrist testing this asymmetric Seiko today, or at least this morning as the bracelet is a little tight for my chubby wrist.  Hand wound, from 1975.  Touch of the Rolex Midas to it

20211007_090000

The right hand side is straight and the bracelet parallel to it, but the left

20211007_090552

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

Right, giving the Glycine another go, it's a lovely watch but just hasn't really grabbed me and so I fear that in the coming weeks (when ebay next send me a sellers offer) when I have a clear out of 10-12 watches, this might be one of the more high profile casualties.

bZoxeHP.jpeg

lxkkN6z.jpeg

It is with the Eterna and the Muhle in the danger zone, the rest are all at the cheaper end of the spectrum.

Edited by Bricey
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Bricey said:

A fine morning to you all. Today is my 6 month-aversary! Woohoo.

Blimey, it seems like much longer to me......... :laughing2dw:

Not worn this one for a while, and I charged up the battery yesterday, so it's the Fossil Hybrid Smartwatch for me today:

20210301_175426

:thumbsup:

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, scottswatches said:

Wrist testing this asymmetric Seiko today, or at least this morning as the bracelet is a little tight for my chubby wrist.  Hand wound, from 1975.  Touch of the Rolex Midas to it

20211007_090000

The right hand side is straight and the bracelet parallel to it, but the left

20211007_090552

I own two 7T62 asymmetric watches from Seiko and I hadn't realised that they tried this bracelet design so early.

Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, scottswatches said:

Wrist testing this asymmetric Seiko today, or at least this morning as the bracelet is a little tight for my chubby wrist. 

If only there was a website you could go to in order to purchase additional missing links!

• Haha 5

WIN_20210802_09_08_00_Pro (2)

ol' faithful ol' pic again. Last of old paths dug out and membrane and gravel going down today. Hopes for second coat of lime paint dashed as weather turned. 

On an happier note the first if the winter planting starting with the garlic going in today. 

• Like 6