• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

I'd have bought one if only...

Whilst the name is pretty awful, I can only just read the dial text on the zoomed in picture above? - Surely in the real world (at arms length?) the text would be barely legible? - It's a nice looking watch ...

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, PaulBoy said:

Whilst the name is pretty awful, I can only just read the dial text on the zoomed in picture above? - Surely in the real world (at arms length?) the text would be barely legible? - It's a nice looking watch ...

While you are correct, I could pretty much guarantee that the day I left my house wearing a Glamor Master would be the day someone asked me to show them my watch!

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Duncan U. said:

While you are correct, I could pretty much guarantee that the day I left my house wearing a Glamor Master would be the day someone asked me to show them my watch!

You need a cover story ... "Glamor Master" is the Scottish Gaelic spelling for "Claymore Master" as in the big mental sword thingy ... Job done! :thumbs_up:

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Bricey said:

:thumbsup:

S8x4Zrk.jpeg

Love the watch, hate the name.

Just canceled the order I had on my Tudor Glamour. Jomashop again for the utter failures! Emailed me another 6-8 weeks after promising me within 4. I'm way way too impatient for that and have already moved on. Don't think I'll be using them for anything high end again.

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, JayDeep said:

Just canceled the order I had on my Tudor Glamour. Jomashop again for the utter failures! Emailed me another 6-8 weeks after promising me within 4. I'm way way too impatient for that and have already moved on. Don't think I'll be using them for anything high end again.

Gutted for you.....but sure you'll find something to fill that gap with little trouble?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, JayDeep said:

I'm already on top a Tag monaco now. Want to save up a bit more first.

I know I'm alone in this, but I prefer the softer corners of a Monza.

I'm sure that is a banning offense, but I've carried this guilty secret for too long.

2 hours ago, Bricey said:

I know I'm alone in this, but I prefer the softer corners of a Monza.

I'm sure that is a banning offense, but I've carried this guilty secret for too long.

Decibel not my style, but it's cool.