• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

New arrival

Marcin

My second san martin has just arrived. Vintage sub with a pencil hour hand. Always loved this model but didn't want it with a mercedes hand. Similar look to invicta 1953 but smaller, with sapphire crystal, ceramic bezel and sterile dial. I love it:)

2021-10-12_10-41-022021-10-12_10-41-12

My second san martin and second with a sterile dial.

2021-10-06_11-54-19

• Like 7

From review videos, San Martin appear to be making some very high quality watches. I do like their early style sub homage, and that looks great with a much nicer hour hand :thumbsup:

Sterile dials probably take a bit of time to get used to. One of my pet hates is lots of text on a dial, but when I look at a completely sterile one I instinctively feel there's something missing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1