UK Watch Forum banner

Wednesday Watch

1K views 45 replies 29 participants last post by  Sulie 
#1 ·
Morning,

See less See more
#21 ·
Well I'm back after having had the op which they tell me was a success but I am in some almighty pain. This watch has now been through everything with me although I did have to take it off prior to surgery but it has been a godsend . Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Font

Hopefully I'll be back into the swing of things over the coming days and looking forward to our daily posts. Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Font

Amber Font Wood Circle Macro photography

Attachments

#23 ·
Well I'm back after having had the op which they tell me was a success but I am in some almighty pain. This watch has now been through everything with me although I did have to take it off prior to surgery but it has been a godsend . View attachment 36224

Hopefully I'll be back into the swing of things over the coming days and looking forward to our daily posts. View attachment 36224

View attachment 36225
Welcome back, glad all went well and hope that the pain passes quickly for you buddy.

#25 ·
Zürich Blaugold -- on its fourth strap (tried Nomos suede, Nomos brown, Hirsch blue -- now on Nomos black!)

mcUgtO3.jpg

#28 · (Edited by Moderator)
#30 ·
Another recovery from the waifs and strays bin, a Seiko 7T92-0NY0. New movement, stem, crown and running seconds hand, which is strictly speaking too long, but it was the only one I could get to stay on the shaft. :) And with greatly appreciated material, educational and moral support from @tick-tock-tittle-tattle.

Seiko 7T92-0NY0

Really needs a less dressy strap, but the shiny lizard was the only 20mm in the box.

#31 ·
A change over to these now...

ORIENT CER1A001B0 cal.46D 21 Jewels

Watch Analog watch Clock Material property Wrist

&​

ORIENT CER1A002W0 cal.46D 21 Jewels

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Rectangle

:biggrin:​

Attachments

#32 ·
Pick a box, any box

Pallet trucking last night, I just wandered around with a few boxes looking like I was doing something with them.

Money for old rope with the Seiko

:biggrin:

IMG-20211013-085301.jpg

IMG-3586.jpg

The place is huge, it has those lights that go on and off as you walk along it's a bit creepy late at night, you can wander around for hours on the mezenin floors and not see anyone.

:huh:

:laughing2dw: :laughing2dw:

#44 ·
Pick a box, any box

Pallet trucking last night, I just wandered around with a few boxes looking like I was doing something with them.

Money for old rope with the Seiko

:biggrin:

IMG-20211013-085301.jpg

IMG-3586.jpg

The place is huge, it has those lights that go on and off as you walk along it's a bit creepy late at night, you can wander around for hours on the mezenin floors and not see anyone.

:huh:

:laughing2dw: :laughing2dw:
Is that hanging garment racking .. looks like the ones I used to have at Heathrow for a customer back in the day …

love the watch btw

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.