• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Wednesday Watch

Bladerunner

Another recovery from the waifs and strays bin, a Seiko 7T92-0NY0. New movement, stem, crown and running seconds hand, which is strictly speaking too long, but it was the only one I could get to stay on the shaft. :) And with greatly appreciated material, educational and moral support from @tick-tock-tittle-tattle.

Seiko 7T92-0NY0

Really needs a less dressy strap, but the shiny lizard was the only 20mm in the box.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Pick a box, any box

Pallet trucking last night, I just wandered around with a few boxes looking like I was doing something with them. 

Money for old rope with the Seiko 

:biggrin:

IMG-20211013-085301.jpg

IMG-3586.jpg

The place is huge, it has those lights that go on and off as you walk along it's a bit creepy late at night, you can wander around for hours on the mezenin floors and not see anyone. 

:huh:

:laughing2dw: :laughing2dw:

• Like 11
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, AVO said:

New one, came in yesterday.

A97F564C-189F-4FEF-9FC7-73356F89924D.thumb.jpeg.d8e687fedd8c09ff7ec62265aeb97efb.jpeg

The secondary crown spoils it just a little for me, but other than that it's just wonderful. Clear, purposeful, and really well proportioned. Respect. 

3 hours ago, gavbaz said:

0CF26851-D1F2-474D-A5FD-B8E18A88977C.thumb.jpeg.8041cd78fe1a24281d15526f94e3a877.jpeg

A real corker. I nearly went for one before settling on the U1. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, BondandBigM said:

Pick a box, any box

Pallet trucking last night, I just wandered around with a few boxes looking like I was doing something with them. 

Money for old rope with the Seiko 

:biggrin:

IMG-20211013-085301.jpg

IMG-3586.jpg

The place is huge, it has those lights that go on and off as you walk along it's a bit creepy late at night, you can wander around for hours on the mezenin floors and not see anyone. 

Is that hanging garment racking .. looks like the ones I used to have at Heathrow for a customer back in the day … 

love the watch btw 

1 hour ago, Sulie said:

Is that hanging garment racking .. looks like the ones I used to have at Heathrow for a customer back in the day … 

love the watch btw 

Well spotted

Yep that area currently has been given up for box storage but it is also used for hanging storage. There is literally miles of it. 

Coincidentally a lot of our stock comes to us air freight via LHR. 4XL fat b@stard t-shirts made in Cambodia flown half way round the world then trucked up from LHR to us here in the North East then unbelievably sorted and sent to various regional depots around the country one of which is only a few miles from Heathrow Airport then more trucking to a well known cheap sh!te retailer near you. 

All for five or six quid for two. Amongst various other cheap sh!te garments we move tons of them. 

Hardly surprising the world is fooked. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, BondandBigM said:

Well spotted

Yep that area currently has been given up for box storage but it is also used for hanging storage. There is literally miles of it. 

Coincidentally a lot of our stock comes to us air freight via LHR. 4XL fat b@stard t-shirts made in Cambodia flown half way round the world then trucked up from LHR to us here in the North East then unbelievably sorted and sent to various regional depots around the country one of which is only a few miles from Heathrow Airport then more trucking to a well known cheap sh!te retailer near you. 

All for five or six quid for two. Amongst various other cheap sh!te garments we move tons of them. 

Hardly surprising the world is fooked. 

Brings back memories lol