• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Vintage Omega 2652 SC help!

kapira

Hello everyone!
I acquired this watch from an estate sale in Vancouver BC Canada. I don't know much about these watches other than that they gained popularity with the show Mad Men.
it is a 14k Case, the band is not Omega, it is a Birks 10k band.
What can you tell me about this? i know its from the 1950's but not sure what specific year.
I would like to get it appraised as well, to know its worth. Thank you any information is greatly appreciated

!Axrbras.jpg4BGceJ3.jpg\t1PrWUB.jpg

wEFZNGz.jpgaVcXpLC.jpgj9Au2rw.jpg

nmUjQi0.jpg

10 hours ago, kapira said:

I acquired this watch from an estate sale in Vancouver BC Canada. I don't know much about these watches other than that they gained popularity with the show Mad Men.
it is a 14k Case, the band is not Omega, it is a Birks 10k band.
What can you tell me about this? i know its from the 1950's but not sure what specific year.

That's a lovely watch. You can get a an extract of Omega's records for it, for a fee, here. https://www.omegawatches.com/en-gb/customer-service/certificates-and-extracts

We can't give you a valuation, you'll have to take to an auction house that deals in vintage watches. Or, if you're in Vancouver, take it into Birks. It's quite possible they sold it originally.

If you enjoy informative videos then you might look up the Omega Constellation on YouTube. You will find at least two histories of the Constellation on YouTube, and the one I watched myself, posted on 11 January 2019 by Teddy Baldassarre, is straightforward and useful. Nice watch, by the way...:)