• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
Roy

Rlt "jet" Mechanical 24 Hour Watch

Just made the first prototype of this new true 24 Hour watch. 37mm Steel Case 17 Jewel manual wind Raketa movement.

post-1-1152449843.jpg

Fantastic Roy :yes: ..... any 42mm in the pipeline? :lol:

Not unless I can find some 42mm cases, :(

Fantastic Roy :yes: ..... any 42mm in the pipeline? :lol:

Not unless I can find some 42mm cases, :(

I will have to go on a diet :D

Great Roy! Those Raketa 24hr movements are great-- good power reserve, fairly accurate, and robust.

Raketa's own 24hr watches tend to suffer from short hands syndrome; I'm glad to see the hands your using actually reach the indicies they're supposed to be indicating! :D

Love the black,white and red color scheme too.

Roy, I really, really, love the design of the RLT Option Watch with the 24hr Silver/Black Day/Night dial. The only thing keeping me from buying it is that I've decided on no more quartz movements. Is it possible to combine the Raketa movement with that dial and hand options? If so, that would be an absolute must buy for me!

Actually, lately I've been looking at 24hr Raketas with the same color scheme as yours and find that they tend toward dials with cluttered faux WW2 themes; I like the cleaner look of your dial much more.

Edited by obsidian

That's really nice Roy, however please keep searching for some larger cases as would love that in a +40mm :)

That's really nice Roy, however please keep searching for some larger cases as would love that in a +40mm :)

Same here, but I would settle with the 40mm-casing Roy is using for the RLT16 :) But I think I'll buy a 37mm version too as of now, it looks awsome!

Roy,

I've waiting for years untill you have decided to make a mechanical 24 again.

Write me down for one. For sure.

Since this is a prototipe, could we send ideas about dial and hands?

This has been a unexpected summer surprise

Regards

Just made the first prototype of this new true 24 Hour watch. 37mm Steel Case 17 Jewel manual wind Raketa movement.

:) Very nice watch Roy

Cheers

Alan

Since this is a prototipe, could we send ideas about dial and hands?

The hands and dial cannot be changed , they are going to be as you see them in the picture.

I hope so, :o

It will be available to order when the movements arrive in a few days.

PS If no changes in hands and dial are allowed, what about movements?

Was this a joke? :blink::D

Yes, it was a joke... and no. :blink:

Roy doesn´t remember, but I asked him to make a mechanical 24 with a different movement one year ago.

It was not possible :( , and I know it isn't possible now, but I have to try again. Sorry.

I think I'll take the RLT-Raketa but, am I allowed to ask again next year? :eek: I'm a little bit stubborn...