• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

New Arrival Mondaine

Colin Belfast

10 hours ago, Bow said:

You’ve got me looking at the Stop2Go version of this again, thankfully it’s a bit too big for me but I quite fancy the wall clock now for when I replace the kitchen.

I have the stop2go version, it's a real nice watch but one hell of a faff to get it working correctly,  I.e. stopping at the top of the minute. On several occasions I thought the watch was just broken but then I got it to work correctly,  it's been fine since.

As you say, slightly big but if you do return to it, shop around for a good discount,  mine cost £125 less than retail. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sabailand said:

£99 is a great price, isnt it Mondaine who base the design on the swiss railways platform clocks.

Yes that's correct, although to be fair it's quite a few years since I've been in a Swiss railway station and didn't pay much attention to the clocks.

https://uk.mondaine.com/pages/mondaines-brand-history

• Like 1