• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Thursday watch

My Mercer Brigadier stopgap watch is still going strong three months in, now got a few battle scars, sorry Patina.

51654463844_f140170b5f_z.jpg

Also been tracking accuracy, over the past three months without taking the watch off so no "best position over night" fudges. I have let it drift to 60s fast and then reset (twice), been trying to log time against my PC (assumed accurate). Looking good so far for a Miyoto 9015, running at 1.5s fast per day after the initial settling in period after having not been used for a while (bought second hand an rarely used)!!! Guess there is no need to open her up and play around with regulation (supposedly quite difficult on the Miyota as there is no micro adjustment).

51654666655_edd430ccef_z.jpg

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SolaVeritate said:

large.20210624_113539.jpg.ca9cf72087283b11c8c7c7b300d7f566.jpg

:hmmm9uh:hmm.. testing this today. I'm beginning to not like it.

Well.. no. I've been going off this Pulsar for a while now for various reasons. Today I just made up my mind.

So I switched to this..

large.20211104_110821.jpg.003b975fa44321bb795d80171cd5b079.jpg

Kinda old, kinda beat up a little. A bit like its owner I guess.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1