• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Friday watch

Bladerunner

26 minutes ago, marley said:

This one came earlier this week.

Got the bracelet sized yesterday, its been on since then! Loving it so far.

IMG-4992.jpg

I know that there always seems to be a clamour for the various white dial variants of the Aqua Terra on here, but if/when I get one of those beauties it will be a black face.

Looks fantastic, enjoy buddy!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Bricey said:

I know that there always seems to be a clamour for the various white dial variants of the Aqua Terra on here, but if/when I get one of those beauties it will be a black face.

I swapped it for a watch which I really liked.

But ...seldom wore!  This one will definitely get worn a lot though! 

4 hours ago, Jet Jetski said:

You will be relieved to know:  NO SCRUFFY NATO!

edited_edited_edited_IMG_20211112_135937207.thumb.jpg.0c68bef723374e8f62b8665f1d026026.jpg

edited_IMG_20211112_140448726.thumb.jpg.4ca913d9163c1aac4a6d73ae5651fd0d.jpg

Only the best fully heat sealed 24 carat nylon, mined on the Barbary coast, spun on a Polynesian thigh and woven on the looms of Rivendell.

Roving end neatly squared away by yours truly.

HAGD

That is a fine looking watch, going to have to check them out

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bricey said:

The new dark green one was really nice in the flesh, has a bit of a pearlescent sheen that in some light looked blue-ish and some light looked more green. 

• Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Roger the Dodger said:

Citizen Promaster ‘Orca’. BN0016-55L.

This is one of my favourite dive watches, the Citizen ‘Orca’. Made in two versions, with either a black dial or as here, a blue dial. The case and back are titanium, and if you have the official bracelet, rather than the rubber strap, that’s titanium too. It uses an E168 eco-drive movement. Quite a large watch, though extremely light (122g/4.3oz) due to the titanium construction, it’s 48mm in diameter, 14mm thick and has a highly domed mineral crystal. It is WR to 200m and has three colours of lume, blue on the indices, turquoise on the hands and a green bezel pip. The minute hand is an extremely bright orange for visibility when diving. It has been said that the ‘Orca’ nickname is from the rounded design of the white indices coupled with the black dial that make the watch reminiscent of an Orca (Killer whale).

Citizen 'Orca' lume

Citizen 'Orca' caseback

one of my favourites too mine is the blue version 

• Like 1