• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Thursday 18th November WRUW

Sulie

Seiko G757-4010

This early (1980s) Seiko LCD is a lovely timepiece that features a stopwatch, countdown timer, dual time display, backlight and alarm. In normal timekeeping mode the seconds are counted by the markers in the top left hand screen, while in stopwatch mode, they chase round the screen once a second. 12/24hr display formats can be selected. In dual timekeeping mode, a set of three digital hands replace the seconds markers. A slightly later ‘sports’ model (G757-5020) appeared in the James Bond film ‘Octopussy’ worn by Roger Moore, the only real difference being that his had a black horse shoe shaped bezel rather than the square one of mine… Oh, and Q built a tracker into his, other than that, the modules are identical.

In dual time mode, showing the three digital hands in the top left screen. Here, they are mirroring the digital display at the bottom, hour and minute hands to the left, counting seconds hand to the right. 

Seiko G757-4010

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3

Put a spare Oyster style solid link bracelet on my Ollech and wajs ID3066 chronograph. Looks a lot better than the stock bracelet in my opinion. Only slight downside was having to use the original end pieces as the spring bar holes don't match the solid ends of the new bracelet.

IMG_20211118_105647.jpg

Put a spare Oyster style solid link bracelet on my Ollech and wajs ID3066 chronograph. Looks a lot better than the stock bracelet in my opinion. Only slight downside was having to use the original end pieces as the spring bar holes don't match the solid ends of the new bracelet.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Eichmüller  7930-03, Miyota cal.8215 21 Jewels

1331033519_Eichmller7930-03Miyotacal.821521Jewels.thumb.gif.c3f155f99e03b1560cd91dc038c44a26.gif

&

ALMIRANTE Navegante (CrepasTactico Group, Spain) SEIKO Cal. NH38A,  24 Jewels

ALMIRANTE-bracelet-DSC_0004.thumb.gif.285387e1c40ed6fe978634e18b44422b.gif

I can`t remember if I`ve mentioned it before that the  Almirante has an internal rotating bezel hence the second crown:biggrin:

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1